Golf News Net brings golfers content they crave, wherever they are.
From our high-performing written content, to entertaining social engagement, to compelling podcasts, to groundbreaking video channels, Golf News Net delivers what golfers want.
Let us deliver your message to the fastest-growing audience in golf.
WHERE WE REACH GOLFERS
Golf News Net reaches more than 1.5 million golfers per month through our written website content and partnerships with Apple News and NewsRepublic. Our video content reaches millions more through our distribution partners. Our content covers the game broadly, reaching professional golf fans and recreational golfers alike, with our diverse offering. With a younger, mobile-first audience, we have a variety of ways you can reach our Web audience:
- Display advertising: Raise awareness of your brand or idea with a digital billboard
- Native content: Let us combine your expertise with the topics we know will drive readers to your message, including how-tos, reviews and more
- Affiliate programs: We'll put some skin in the game, personally appealing to our audience to become your consumers
- Recommendations: We offer a golf-specific post-article ad to recommend content, products and services just for golfers
Launched in 2022, GNN Radio is the world's first 24/7, free-to-access golf-talk channel available through iHeartMedia and TuneIn on their mobile, TV and car apps, as well as all smart speakers and the Golf News Net website. The channel features more than 40 shows, with programming focused on the full breadth of topics in golf, with a variety of voices behind the microphone. GNN Radio averages 75,000 live listeners per month, while our combined shows reach more than 250,000 listeners per month.
GNN Radio offers a variety of sponsorship packages, with programming integrations that naturally connects golfers to your company, including presenting sponsorship, live reads, commercials and more.
We've never been shy to step into the frontier, and going on TVs is our brave new world. We're on Roku, Amazon Fire TV and Apple TV boxes. Our original content is a mix of quick-hitting and long-form, hitting on a variety of topics.
Connect with the 50,000 (and counting) who already subscribe to our channels:
- Branded content: Let us come to you and your event, sharing the story you want to communicate with the world
- Sponsored content: Be the proud backer of our golf adventures, letting our audience know you support great storytelling
- Live event production: Cut through the clutter without delay by letting us broadcast your live event for maximum impact
- Gender: 75% Male, 25% Female
- Median Age: 46 Years
- College/Graduate Degree: 80% Yes
- Kids in Household: 55% No
Nearly 80 percent of our audience is in the United States, with the rest mostly in the United Kingdom, Ireland, Canada, Australia and South Africa.
In the United States, we have our biggest clusters in true American golf cities.
- New York
- Los Angeles
- Washington, D.C.